Developed Nation

I don't know what's wrong with the food here. Whatever I eat from here, the next minute I feel weak, it takes so much time to regain my health back. I can't function too much with an empty stomach, but that's the time I'm at my best. At night, I don't think there is much to worry about, but mornings and afternoons, there is something going on. The water purifier here always stays empty, at first, I thought it was the battle going on between two ladies here, now I get it, it's the dust. After a while, the stored water becomes undrinkable. Some people here carry steel water bottle here, the privileged ones, others like me has to wait for each time to get water. Developed nation it is.

There was supposed to be a beautiful well in front of our house, but because of the road authorities and their lavish need for planting some wildflowers in the middle of the road, we couldn't keep it. And we have to dug 400 metres down for the bore well, another genius idea from my brother. Now we are drinking mineral rich water instead of the water from the well. Now the water feels so thick, and my hair feels so thin.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep