Why?

I know they are not who they pretend to be. I have seen their reality at certain nights, they are not humans. It could be one reason why no one is stepping forward to help me. I’m my own savior. That night she injured her leg, I have seen her walking like nothing mattered, no limping, and I think all of it is an act, but at the same time I’m not understanding the peril I’m in. For the crime, they have committed, the kind of planning involved, they should be hanged, whatever I do to them won’t be enough. At one night I have seen his arms, not human arms, like we watch in movies, another night when I placed my arms on his shoulder, he was so terrified like a puppy. Why? Why should be he be afraid of me, that’s why I stayed this long here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep