Trust

Where did I go? I want him to comeback, without him everything is lacking soul, it’s like I’m not enough. I know he is somewhere down there, maybe he is blaming himself for everything that happened to me. I can see flashes of him when I’m being tortured too deep, still for that to happen God must tell him. Praying is the only way I find him. It’s like a punctured tire, and he is screaming as I gently cruise. I want him onboard to continue my rest of the journey. Maybe he trusted people too blindly including his mother, he thought his mother will be on his side even if the whole world is against him, and he was testing that theory. And it was too easy for her and he too naïve. It’s what trust does to you. I still remember the way he melted at the hospital bed just before he was sedated, it was heartbreaking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep