Sunglasses

I have never been in any relationship with anyone, still they are accusing me of things I’m not even aware of. Maybe I should put sunglasses when I enter outside, then no one will be blame me for anything, I’m not desperate, never have been, to start chasing just because we looked at each other, everyone needs to wake up, it’s not any seventies movie. I used to notice who notices me, but I’m aware that’s all, I don’t give them any promises, but it’s not the same with them, for them it’s the start of another love story. When that idiot asked me in college about my relationships, I told him not my relationship status, I was just fooling him by saying how many fans I have right now. But that dumb ass would have believed it and asked them is it true? What will be the possible answer? They will say yes, and what does it make me seem? What I told him, it was just fans which I notice, I can sense like everyone else if someone is looking at me and if it continues, you know, I’m good at making stories inside my mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep