It was hard

It was hard after that hospital, I had to go to that college again for attending the supplementary exams, not alone, with parent, like I’m some kind of criminal, and I played along. Then going to tuitions, hearing the remarks which I know were aimed at me, and they were using information which I typed in my mails and this site called 7 cups of tea. But I had no choice, I had to get out of the shit hole I have fallen into. It was mental torture, and for the world and my so-called friends, I was non-existent. Then I had to go to that hospital monthly like a psychopath needing help, and still I played along until one day I snapped. But, fate had worse things for me. It made me choose a path which is no way related to the course I studied and ended up losing everything till this day, otherwise I would have gone for a job and my life wouldn’t have been the same. But that twist of fate, I wasn’t deserving that, some people were behind it. Still, I tried in that field, but there also there were people who were not willing to let me succeed. The only computer I had in my home was always busy, and for my homies, I was invisible. Even if it was free, it will never let me do anything, it will always misbehave, even if I follow without missing a step of a given tutorial. At that time, I used to share all my plans with my brother, if not, he used to ask me, and sometimes even record without me knowing, I don’t know for what, possibly to frame me. In the end I turned out to be a loser, and then I stopped trying. Now, I’m still trying to get back, but it feels like impossible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep