He ruined

My new intel tells me I’m dead inside. Looking back at the past ten years, I hate to disagree. I have become very old, mature beyond age, what happened to me? In these past years, the number of people who reached out to me is rare, people began to hate my presence, family, friends, and almost everyone. They insult me so that I may never show them my face again, that too, everyone. Everything happened because of someone’s lack of maturity, someone who was close to me who doesn’t know the value of relationships, for him, everything was part of a game. In a way, his growth is stunted, not physically, he is not growing, he is unable to accept any other opinions than his, he will go to any lengths to prove that he is right. He was the source of everything. If he had stood by my side, played the part of my brother, or at least stayed neutral, my life wouldn’t have been the same. Whatever happened outside, my home was a happy place, he ruined everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep