Framed me.

Have you ever seen the kid who trusts his mother, when they go to the hospital, I was one. They took advantage of that trust, I was dizzy afterwards, for months, all I did was sleep. I go to sleep at 7:30 PM at night, and wakes up in the morning only to eat more drugs and goes back to sleep. I couldn’t make sense of anything that was happening around me. Those calculated risks I took, I had no answer, it was reckless, and they took advantage of everything to frame me as someone who is not at his mental best. I don’t know for what reasons, I needed someone to be near me when I sleep, and pillows when they are not. I had shivering’s, and I needed someone to hug me, and I found my comfort in pillows. I tried to get back in my life, but I was lost at that time, in the middle of nowhere. Somehow after years of hard work, I graduated. Then one day, they suddenly returned to haunt me whispering to me things I should do, they were never ready to let me go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep