They are going to feel it.

Why break? I was too busy in my life for such shit. What happened in my life? I have never done anything that made me question my self-worth. I still live with my head held high. Look at those around me, a ticking bomb, one day, they are going to ask questions to themselves, by that time, they would be at the end of their life to repeat the next life cycle. They are going to feel the torment when they realise their life was worth nothing with nothing to love about themselves, only some haunting memories of how lowly they conducted their life. With nothing, just numbers, in their bank account, deteriorating health, being forced to know how helpless they have become, unable to correct their mistakes, see their life slipping away, and taking their last breath admitting they were wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep