From the inside

One thing is bothering me, why they didn’t harass me when I was going to that institution? They never made a move, why? No visions, no mind games. Then suddenly they returned when I cut myself off from that place. They wanted to play the game, but I was no longer available for such games. Maybe it irks them when I’m busy in my world not even remembering their existence. They thought I would go far, Instead I locked my doors from the inside, and prayed to the extent that everything became clear, their toxins, everything gone. But when I opened my doors, everything felt different, I was trying to reconnect with everyone, but they were hesitant, they talk only the reply to my texts, nothing more, no effort from their side, making me feel like I was bothering them. I started with people who were good to me, and they are the one who became cold at their responses, it was disappointing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep