Growth

Why some people are the way they are? What happens to them after their formal education? They cease to grow; they lose the ability to think. I have one example in my home. They are afraid of sitting idle for even thirty minutes, they are chasing growth without knowing what is real growth. If you look at their life, every day is same, the only thing they want in exchange for their precious time is materialistic possessions, and this need is insatiable till something horrible happens to their life. It happened to me, I was like everyone else, always trying to be productive, and then something struck me down, and I was changed. I started to think from the days I could remember, and went through everything I had to go through, suddenly light started to get inside my head. I had to be honest with myself about what I want in my life, and that clarity was everything I needed to move forward. I don’t regret the days I spent doing nothing, because it was everything I needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep