Walking in slow motion

Why would she go such lengths? When I went there, I saw someone who looks like Rashmika. And the problem with me was that I stopped believing in coincidences. So, I thought what if it’s a trap set for me. Why would such a girl appear in front of me at the same day she approached me. Of course, I didn’t fall for the bait, So, what if it was a desperate measure to gain something on that day. There was every chance for me to talk to that Rashmika, but I anticipated it. So, I behaved accordingly, keeping distance, walking in slow motion. When I was sitting there, I saw people stalking me, like they were giving update about my position. The way she approached me, it was very suspicious. She came straight to me looking at me, without wandering her eyes around. When we met, she asked me this, why didn't you contact me before the exam, it’s happening after I was openly rude to her. If I was in her position, not just me, any normal person wouldn’t even care after that. Someone is behind her, I never had any history with her, then why?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep