My experience with God

I used to go to temple for giving a list, the things I want to achieve in my life, it was mostly a robotic conversation often repeating two or three times like it was recorded from my home. Then, something terrible happened in my life, and I was struggling with it for a long time, I even closed my doors to the outside world. Days passed, years passed, and I couldn’t recover from the damage, then one day I had the opportunity to visit a place, when I was there, I didn’t know what to pray, all I could feel was my lips trembling. That was a special day in my life, I never experienced such emotions before that moment, maybe that changed my life in unbelievable ways. From then on, I stopped giving the list like my family taught me. Instead, I began to talk like normal conversation, and that was different, I no longer had to memorize from home what I had to pray.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep