Music

Music can be used as a weapon to revive someone from the ashes or to destroy someone completely. My life had such an experience when I was going through a tough time, my enemies used it against me, worsening my condition, forcing emotions into me, giving so much hard times. They have shown such an inhumane character which is nothing short of disgusting. When I wake up, they play music in my head, building bad emotions in me, taking advantage of my situation and they didn’t even let me sleep properly. After doing such horrible things, they are coming for truce, how should I react? Shouldn’t I slap them?

They had everything under their control, my folks at home, my smartphone – including access to what I see in my social media accounts, and even what song that should be playing in my head. That’s how they screwed me, tailoring what I see at certain occasions, playing songs in my head which is nothing related to my taste of music. At that time, I didn’t understand that there was someone who they should be accountable to. I wish I had known it then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep