Raining

It was raining, and she was there looking at the rain. Stuck there without an umbrella, but at same time enjoying every droplets. That’s when I saw her, and I stood there enjoying everything she does with her eyes. I couldn’t resist talking to her, so I stepped forward opening my umbrella. Suddenly everything around us stopped except the rain. I moved forward to her, and she realised me. I told her about my wish to talk to her, and we stepped forward. Both of us in the middle of the rain, saying nothing particular, just gazing at each other’s eyes. Rain continued and we stood there, saying things without actually saying anything. After sometime, the rain stopped, and then came the warm sunlight and we didn’t move. We never had the mind to leave, so I became a flower and she held it close to her. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep