My home

Something is wrong these days, the atmosphere is not good, showing ominous signs like something bad is going to happen. Day time seems normal, and everything is going on as usual, but I can see desperation in people’s eyes, like they want something to happen, and it’s not happening. If things happened as per their plan, I wouldn’t be writing this now. It’s not the humans I should be afraid of, but the things that move invisible. One night I saw someone running upstairs, and I don’t know who that is. No one in my home needs to run upstairs at midnight. When I sleep someone plays with my hair, and at mornings, something wakes me up by pressing me with a finger, and sometimes by moving in front of me in lightning speed as I open my eyes. At first these things used to disturb my sleep, but now, I open my eyes, sees the moving shades, and goes back to sleep. When I look on the floor of my room, all I could see is strands of hair mixed with some kind of dust and pink stuff. I don’t know how those things appear there. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep