My dream

When I was a child, people used to ask me about my dream, and the one answer I found out was to own a private jet, and when they ask about my ambition, I had no answer. But now, instead of private jet, all I dream is fishing in the backwaters with someone. She taught me enough patience to go for fishing. One or two years back, I was a restless soul, doing thing after thing making the day as productive as possible, but now I have slowed down and I don’t want to rush anymore. I want to take every step of my life in slow motion, and I don’t want to be the flash I used to be. There is so much beauty and peace in slowing down, to enjoy the wind, to sit for an entire day doing nothing. I don’t want to run like everyone else, and I don’t want to achieve anything in life. I want to live.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep