Message to a bitch!

What were you thinking when I came looking for an answer? What were you thinking when you insulted me in countless ways? It would break me? That I’m desperate? No, bitch. I was nailing you so that you would never come back in my life and you gave me plenty of reasons why I should throw stones at you when we see again. But, in the process, I had to pay a big price for that. It was all psychological, and I was on the mark. I never wanted to live the rest of my life with that burden, that’s the only reason I came for an answer. In short, I was kicking you out of my life in my own way. I never had anything for you, and all of you were forcing me, and played me psychologically. So, I did the same thing. Now, that door disappeared forever, and all I have is disgust for you, for the way you treated me. You made me feel like a stalker, destroyed my self respect, and burned me alive. What a bitch!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep