Sleep

It’s 9:00 in the morning, still I couldn’t get up. The tiredness, it's ripping me apart. It doesn’t make sense, after sleeping for more than eight hours, I feel like I never had even an hour of sleep. I want to do something productive, but I’m helpless. I wish I could sleep more, but when I try to sleep, something is trying to pull me out of my body. I don’t know what will happen if I just go deep into sleep. Will I wake up again? Sleep is calling me, and I want to sleep, but I can’t. 

My body is falling apart, I don’t know how long I can go like this. I can’t tell this to anyone, for I was framed once, and I don’t want to end up there once again. I’m locked from all sides, and being monitored. 


Looking outside, I can see vultures circling the sky, the tires screaming my name, and the thunder roaring. Am I in a dream? I’m pinching myself to wake up, and still I find myself in the same place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep