Would you?

The pain, it’s getting more intense, and with every step I take, it’s consuming me. It’s burning me. I can put an end to it, but I choose not to. I want this pain to consume me to the extent that I become numb to it. It’s like being devoured by fire with nowhere to escape. After spending some time there, you get to walk through that fire, maybe dance a little, and you don’t get afraid of what you have become, and you choose to embrace it. This fire no longer gives me burns, and I’m learning to enjoy it, play with it, dream in it. And no one can douse this fire, for its intensity is beyond their understanding. If you need to feel what I’m going through right now, you need to come deep into the fire, and you will find me there resting. Would you come and find me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep