Memory travel

This place, it’s familiar. I know what’s going on. These events, it’s like I’m living it all over again. I know what’s going to happen next, and I know what I’m going to say. I want to tell myself secrets, to stay away from certain people, but I can’t. It’s like I’m powerless, and all I could do is watch. I can see myself chasing someone, the one who I have never laid eyes on for even five minutes, the one whose voice I have never heard. I wish I could tell myself to stop, but I’m helpless. That guy sitting next to me is telling things about her, and all he is doing is trapping me and I don’t realize. I wish I could become visible and smack him. I can’t do it, because I’m just a spectator of my own life, and all I could do is understand where I went wrong.


That guy sitting next to me is manipulating me, and making me believe things. It never ended there, he was calling me on phone to talk about her, and it was driving me nuts before I fell into his trap. He made me believe that she had feelings for me, and I began to dream about some girl to whom I had never talked even for a minute in my life.


There I can see my phone ringing, and I want to tell myself to stop, but I can’t. He is hiding his trap in his phone call to make it seem like I did something disgusting, and I don’t realise it. If anyone hears the recording of the call, they are going to surely believe that I did that thing, but that’s not the truth. He twisted his dialogues to make it seem like I did it. I wish I could stop myself from talking to that filthy creature.


I feel for myself. I wish I could do anything.


I’m going to sign out, and I will be back soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep