The path!

I don’t know how many times I have walked this way, maybe more than I can remember. Still, I come back to the very same pathway again and again for reasons beyond comprehension. I can easily do what others do by moving on to another path, and completely forgetting the places I travelled. But, I don’t want to do that. Instead, I want to feel everything this path holds for me. I don’t expect anyone to understand what I do, and I don’t intend to explain myself to anyone either, for there is nothing good is going to come from that. All they care about is to travel as many paths they can get their foot on, and chase the places till their dying breath. In the course of that, they forget to be alive in their journey, and when they realise what went wrong, it will be already too late. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep