Naive

XDA developers has some content regarding what was going inside my phone. I have uploaded the proof in that site including graphs showing how much excess data the background processes were taking. But everyone was telling me that after OS updating, there were no chances of any malware getting into my phone, but I didn’t see the malware in my home talking to me. This is the only reason why I was stubborn in getting an answer from her. My mind was presenting to me a lot of what if, and I felt like I had to clear it up. I did everything in my power to have a good conversation with her, but she wasn’t ready for anything. They even warned me from going back to her place, threatening to call Police if they ever found me roaming around her. And the folks in my home took advantage of that loophole. Something tells me I shouldn’t talk any further. What’s done is done. 

All my doors were closed, and my mind started to expect her in my place, hoping she would do the same, but I was naïve.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep