Home, sweet home!

There was something going wrong today, the heat was so intense that I was resting too close to the fan. Minutes passed and I was drifting into the sleep, and then I smelled something burning. I wondered where this is coming from, and I opened my eyes and looked around. I couldn’t close my eyes again as the smell was so intense. Suddenly the heat got too strong, and that’s when I noticed the fan, it wasn’t working and I understood where this smell was coming from. I don’t know what would have happened If I got too deep into the sleep, maybe nothing would have or something serious would have happened as I was sitting so close to the fan. Let’s leave that for a moment. Then I went downstairs as I was feeling hungry and cooked some food. As I was putting the cooked food on a plate, I noticed something. The gas stove was not burning and I never turned it off. What if I had thought I had already turned it off, just because it wasn’t burning? It would be serious, right? These two things happened hours apart. One of the many things happening within the house, but I’m not surprised as this is my new normal. I slowly stepped outside the kitchen pondering about these events, and suddenly from somewhere I heard the sound of the lizard, I’m calling it just a sound, but I felt like it was laughing. Anyway, I’m making memories in this house, and I expect these events to be a joke one day. It’s barely one or two years since we moved into this house, and I think I’m getting used to everything that’s happening here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep